- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Number 10 Ln. Bridge Replacement
This project will replace the Number 10 Ln. Bridge with multiple box culverts. Project is 100% funded through VDOT State of Good Repair program, along with Federal funding. The City is coordinating with the Department of Historic Resources due to the historic nature of the Lindsay Canal. 60% plans have been submitted to VDOT for review. A virtual citizen information meeting will be scheduled in Spring 2021.
- Project Design Start: April 2019
- Projected Design Completion: Summer 2021
- Funds Appropriated: $1.25 million