- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Mt. Pleasant Rd. Widening Phase 1
This project will widen Mt. Pleasant Rd. by constructing a third (center) lane between the Route 168 Bypass interchange and Cooper's Ditch Bridge. Drainage easements have been acquired. Utility coordination is complete. Construction is on hold until the Centerville Turnpike Bridge is repaired and reopened to avoid major impacts to detour traffic.
- Project Construction Start: March 2021
- Projected Construction Completion: To Be Determined
- Project Budget: $2.3 million
CITIZEN INFORMATION MEETING HELD MARCH 7, 2019
Citizen Information Meeting Brochure
Click on each image to view in higher resolution (in a new window.)