- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Johnstown Rd. Widening
This project will add a center lane on Johnstown Rd. from Hanbury Rd. to Waters Rd. A traffic study concluded that no additional left-turn lanes are required at the intersection of Hanbury Rd. and Johnstown Rd. Plans are at 30% complete.
- Project Design Start: March 2019
- Projected Design Completion: June 2021
- Project Budget: $1.5 million