- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Greenbrier Pkwy. at Kempsville Rd. Right Turn Lane Extension
This project will provide for the extension of the right turn lane on Greenbrier Pkwy. at Kempsville Rd. This project will include the design and installation of pavement widening, improvements to the associated drainage system, and relocation of existing utilities. 90% plans are currently under review.
- Project Design Start: February 2019
- Projected Design Completion: May 2021
- Funds Appropriated: $350,000