- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Etheridge Manor Blvd. Sidewalk Installation
Installation of new concrete sidewalk and handicap-accessible ramps within the existing right-of-way on the south side of Hanbury Rd. from Hanbury Shopping Center to Hillwell Rd., and on both sides of Etheridge Manor Blvd. from Cooper's Ditch bridge to River Gates Rd. The project will include pedestrian crossing improvements involving new pedestrian displays, push buttons, and stamped asphalt crosswalks at the two signalized intersections of Benson Rd. and Hillwell Rd. In-house design is at 60%, and a virtual citizen information meeting will be scheduled in Spring 2021.
- Project Design Start: July 2019
- Projected Design Completion: Spring 2021
- Project Budget: $1 million