- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Elbow Rd. Stumpy Lake Spillway Bridge Replacement
This project includes replacement of the bridge carrying Elbow Rd. over the Stumpy Lake Spillway and associated approach work. Project is 100% funded through VDOT State of Good Repair program. Project will include coordination with Virginia Beach. 30% plans were submitted in July 2020.
- Project Design Start: November 2019
- Projected Design Completion: March 2022
- Project Budget: $6.54 million