- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
I Want To
Edwin Dr. Improvements
This project will convert Edwin Dr. from a one-way operational road into a two-way operation from Hillcrest Pkwy to Edinburgh Ln. The project will include pavement markings, traffic signal modifications, and re-alignment of the Rt. 168 Chesapeake Expressway southbound on-ramp to accommodate the new two-way traffic operation. New curb and gutter, barriers, retaining wall, and drainage improvements along the corridor will be included.
A virtual citizen information meeting launched in February 2021, available at https://bit.ly/edwindr.
- Project Design Start: May 2020
- Projected Design Completion: May 2021
- Project Budget: $1.8 million