- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Border Road Area Drainage Improvements Phase IIB
Improvements for Phase 2B will replace portions of the subdivision drainage systems along Amick Rd., Berkley Ave., Pringle Dr., and Mayon Dr. This will complete funded improvements recommended in the Border Rd. Drainage Study report by HSMM. Replacement and lowering of the 8-inch sanitary sewer line on Berkley Ave. is approved by Public Utilities. The project design is complete. Contract awarded to Gatson Brothers Utilities, Inc. Construction expected to begin in October 2020.
- Project Budget: $1.2 million
- Projected Construction Start: October 2020
- Projected Construction Completion: March 2021