- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Border Road Area Drainage Improvements Phase IIB
Improvements for Phase IIB replaced portions of the subdivision drainage systems along Amick Rd., Berkley Ave., Pringle Dr., and Mayon Dr. This completed funded improvements recommended in the Border Rd. Drainage Study report by HSMM. Replacement and lowering of the 8-inch sanitary sewer line on Berkley Ave. was approved by Public Utilities. Contractor has requested substantial completion, scheduled for March 12, 2021.
- Project Budget: $1.2 million
- Construction Start: September 2020
- Construction Completion: March 2021