- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Whittamore Rd. Drainage Improvement
This project will provide a new outfall for Whittamore Rd. and adjacent farms, connecting to Pocaty Creek, while upgrading a segment of an existing lead ditch. Roadside ditch along Whittamore Rd. has been added to the project. In-house design is complete, with construction is underway. Construction expected to begin Fall 2020.
- Project Construction Start: December 2020
- Project Construction Completion: Spring 2020
- Funds Appropriated: $500,000