- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Welch Ln. Drainage Improvement
This project will provide a public stormwater system along both sides of Welch Ln. and an outfall upgrade to mitigate flooding issues. The consultant has submitted 30% conceptual plans, and the survey is complete. Construction expected to begin in September 2021.
- Project Design Start: Fall 2019
- Projected Design Completion: Spring 2021
- Funds Appropriated: $480,000