- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Welch Ln. Drainage Improvement
This project will provide a public stormwater system along both sides of Welch Ln. and an outfall upgrade to mitigate flooding issues. 60% design by consultant is underway. Project will be phased, with additional funding to be requested for a future Phase II. Construction of Phase I expected to begin in late 2021.
- Project Design Start: Fall 2019
- Projected Design Completion: Fall 2021
- Funds Appropriated: $480,000