- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
I Want To
Meads Ct. Drainage Improvements
This project will provide drainage improvements for Meads Ct. area using City funds. The Virginia DEQ indicated that a relocated BMP concept would not be eligible for SLAF funding. The project is continuing as a flood control project only, scoped to include ditch improvements along Yadkin Rd. Work order approved for WSP, who provided alternatives that are under review by City staff.
- Project Design Start: December 2019
- Projected Design Completion: To Be Determined
- Project Budget: $1.37 million