- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
I Want To
Lambert Tl. Phase II Area Drainage Improvements
Project will improve ditches and pipes for the outfall for Lamberts Tl. The area of improvement is along the west side of Deep Creek Blvd., from Lambert Tl. to the Parsons Residential Care Center. Improvements continue eastward along the south side of the Care Center and northward to the primary outfall north of Gilmerton Rd. at St. Julian's Creek. Design is underway, at the 60% point. Utility coordination under evaluation.
- Project Design Start: June 2019
- Projected Design Completion: January 2021
- Project Budget: $2.1 million