- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
I Want To
Herring Ditch Widening
This project will widen Herring Ditch east of Shillelagh Rd. from Shillelagh Rd. to Bells Mill Creek. Design is underway by consultant, with 60% design submitted in July 2020. The project consultant will set up a meeting with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to review pending next steps.
- Project Design Start: Fall 2019
- Projected Design Completion: Spring 2021
- Project Budget: $1 million