- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
I Want To
18th St. Drainage Improvements
This is a joint project between Public Works and Public Utilities consisting of the removal and replacement of approximately 400 feet of existing 48-inch RCP with 54-inch RCP to accommodate the recommended South Norfolk watershed improvements along A St. through to Liberty St. Utility relocations are pending. Project to be advertised for construction in December 2020.
- Funds Appropriated: $550,000
- Project Design Start: Spring 2019
- Projected Design Completion: April 2020