- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
- Question: What if this happened in another city can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
- Question: What if this happened on a state highway (Interstate 64, 664, or 464)?
Answer: If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 757-382-6161.
Answer: No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Chesapeake, VA please call the police department for that city.
Answer: If this took place on a state highway please call the Virginia State Police (Division 5 in Chesapeake is 757-424-6820 or 1-800-582-8350).