- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Cold Case - Lashorn Evans
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017, shortly after 9 p.m., police were called to the 3100 block of Gaston Drive in the Camelot neighborhood for an attempted home invasion that ended in a fatal shooting. Lashorn Evans, age 18, of DeKalb County, Ga, was pronounced dead at the scene.
- The case remains unsolved. There is a reward of up to $1000 if your information leads to an arrest. You can remain anonymous.
What you can do if you have ANY information?
If you have ANY information regarding an unsolved case, your tip can be forwarded to the Crimes Against Persons Squad:
1. By Telephone via Chesapeake Crime Line at 1-888-562-5887
2. Online at P3Tips.com or with the mobile APP "P3TIPS"
3. By Email to: ColdCase@CityofChesapeake.net
4. Using the Cold Case Homicide Tip Sheet: Cold Case Homicide Tip Sheet