- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Cold Case - Bishop Davis
On Sunday, April 17, 2016, Chesapeake Police were called to the 1100 block of Hull St, in the South Norfolk section of the city around 8:45 p.m. for a report of a shooting victim.
Bishop Davis, 18, was killed when a vehicle drove by and a gunman fired several rounds. Davis was struck and died at the scene. Davis attended Oscar Smith High School, in Chesapeake, VA, from 2012 to 2015.
- The case remains unsolved. There is a reward of up to $1000 if your information leads to an arrest.
You can remain anonymous.
What you can do if you have ANY information?
If you have ANY information regarding an unsolved case, your tip can be forwarded to the Crimes Against Persons Squad:
1. By Telephone via Chesapeake Crime Line at 1-888-562-5887
2. Online at P3Tips.com or with the mobile APP "P3TIPS"
3. By Email to: ColdCase@CityofChesapeake.net
4. Using the Cold Case Homicide Tip Sheet: Cold Case Homicide Tip Sheet