- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Mixed Use Zoning Ordinance
An ordinance to establish an Urban Mixed Use district will be considered by the Planning Commission on September 12, 2007, and City Council on October 16, 2007. The purpose of this district is to implement strategies contained in the City’s 2026 Comprehensive Plan to provide a mechanism in the City’s Ordinance to create pedestrian-friendly mixed-use developments in the City’s Urban Overlay District.
- TA-Z-07-01 Urban Mixed Use District Ordinance (rev 8/27/07) - 55 pgs - 1.21 MB pdf
- TA-Z-07-01 - Modifications to Mixed Use Zoning Text Amendment (8/27/07 DRAFT) - 2 pgs - 11 kb pdf
- DESIGN GUIDELINES MANUAL and Visual Preference Survey Summary
- Mixed Use Ordinance presentation - 34 pgs/slides - 893 kb pdf
- Citizen meeting comments - 7 pgs - 31 kb pdf
Contact the Planning Department if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org