- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free Parking
- Funeral Leave
- In-house Training Program
- Leave Donation
- Long Term Care Insurance Plan – Administered by Genworth Life Insurance Company (Genworth Life)
- Military Leave
- Optional Life Insurance (mentioned previously under Life Insurance)
- Pre-Paid Legal Services Plan
- This benefit offers employees a comprehensive package of legal services that includes advice, consultation, and courtroom representation. When you have a legal need (Will preparation, purchasing or selling a home, credit disputes and traffic court, etc.), you're covered! Participating employees enroll for a minimum 12 month period and, through payroll deduction, pay $17 monthly subscriber fee.
- Public Service Leave
- Wellness Program
If you have any questions about the information on this page, you may contact a member of our benefits team by emailing hrbenefits@CityOfChesapeake.net.