- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
I Want To
Straight to Activation
If the Utilities improvements are 100% complete, then the cost of the Water and Sewer improvements can be removed from the Performance Bond before the Subdivision Agreement is posted.
- All Utilities improvements reflected on subdivision plan are to be complete and any punch list items resolved.
- Subdivision Plat is ready for recordation.
- Final Subdivision Plat must be reviewed and approved by Directors of Development and Permits and Planning.
- Plat processing fees are paid.
- Lot Grading Certification is submitted.
- Total inspection fees paid.
- All Water and Sewer Activation Package items must be submitted and approved:
- Defect Bond (Must be approved by City Attorney)
- Construction Record Drawings
- Development and Permits Administrative items:
- Subdivision Agreement & Performance Bond (Must be approved by City Attorney)
- Utilities Final inspection (Activate Water & Sewer)
- Record Plat.