- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- Property Information
- New Residential Home Permits
- New Commercial Permits
- Residential Addition/Alterations/Decks/Pools
- Commercial Alterations/Tenant Build-Outs
*Per Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code Section 110.5 a copy of your permit must be posted so that it may be seen from public view.
Additionally, a copy of the stamped approved plans must me on site at the time of inspection. Plans shall be a minimum size of 18X24 for additions or other large projects, while smaller shed, or decks may use 8.5X11 as long as the detail on the plan is sufficiently legible. Once your permit is approved, you can download a copy of your approved plan from eBUILD.