- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Senior Day Program
Senior Day Program at The Portlock in South Norfolk. Provides an opportunity for citizens who function independently and are in good health, to participate in a variety of structured, recreational activities to increase quality of life.
When: M, W, F; 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
$10 per day (includes lunch)
"55 & Better" Programs
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address: 1224 Progressive Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
- Generally for "55 & Better" (unless otherwise stated)
- Activities Fill-up Quickly
- Register Early
How & Where to Register:
- Complete the Program Registration Form
- Drop Off Registration Form and Fee at:
For more information on the Chesapeake Senior/Therapeutic Recreation Activities, see the Leisure Guide.
Portlock Senior Center
1114 Freeman Avenue – 757-545-9639
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Kitchenette with refrigerator
- Ample parking
- Covered deck
- Fellowship and holiday socials
- Super Bowl Party!
- Nintendo Wii game system on a wide-screen television
"55 & Better" General Programs and Special Events
Check out all of our programs and special events offered for those "55 & Better" in Chesapeake.
- Find out about our Programs
- General Programs
- Arts & Crafts
- Exercise & Fitness
- Bus Trips
- Contact Karen Christy, Recreation Coordinator at 757-382-1330 for additional information.
- Contact Kela Cowan-Gant, Recreation Specialist II at 757-382-1333 for senior special events.
- Contact Mimi Perko, Recreation Specialist II at 757-382-1332 for senior general programs.