- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Camping and Cabins
Available from April 1 - November 30.
Information: Northwest River Park, 757-421-7151 or 757-421-3145
- To reserve a campground or cabin please visit www.reserveamerica.com, and in the search bar that asks "Where do you want to explore?" type and choose, Northwest River Park and Campground, Virginia.
The Northwest River Park campground is open from April 1 to November 30. We have 66 sites for family camping and six group sites for organizations. Facilities include hot showers, laundry, RV pump out, and fresh water. Maximum 6 people/site. Reservations for campsites start January 1 for the following camping season.
- $21/night for a non-electric site
- $26/night for an electric site
Enjoy a luxurious weekend of climate-controlled camping comfort. Two cabins are available for rent, by week or weekend. The cabins come complete with sink, microwave oven, refrigerator, rustic log furniture, queen-size bed, full-size sleeper futon sofa, and, of course, heating and air-conditioning.
- $75 per night (plus applicable fees, additional fees may be require)
The Equestrian Area at Northwest River Park is open for camping from April 1 to November 30. Camping is limited to Friday and Saturday nights; Sundays on holiday weekends only. Facilities include restrooms and potable water.
- Campsites are $21 per night for a maximum of: 1 trailer, 1 car/truck, 2 horses, 4 people.