- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Camping and Cabins
CURRENT CAMPGROUND STATUS
The Campground, Cabins and Equestrian Campground are closed due to utility repairs for campsites, and reservations are not being taken at this time.
If you have questions or need further information, please call 757-382-6411
during office hours Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We have 66 sites for family camping and six group sites for organizations. Facilities include hot showers, laundry, RV pump out, and fresh water. Maximum 6 people/site. Reservations for campsites start January 1 for the following camping season.
- $21/night for a non-electric site
- $26/night for an electric site
Enjoy a luxurious weekend of climate-controlled camping comfort. Two cabins are available for rent, by week or weekend. The cabins come complete with sink, microwave oven, refrigerator, rustic log furniture, queen-size bed, full-size sleeper futon sofa, and, of course, heating and air-conditioning.
- $75 per night (plus applicable fees, additional fees may be require)
The Equestrian Area campground at Northwest River Park is limited to Friday and Saturday nights; Sundays on holiday weekends only. Facilities include restrooms and potable water.
- Campsites are $21 per night for a maximum of: 1 trailer, 1 car/truck, 2 horses, 4 people.