- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Camping and Cabins
Available from April 1 - November 30.
For more information, call Northwest River Park at 757-421-7151 or 757-421-3145.
The Northwest River Park campground is open from April 1 to November 30. We have 66 sites for family camping and six group sites for organizations. Facilities include hot showers, laundry, RV pump out, and fresh water. Maximum 6 people/site.
- $21/night for a non-electric site
- $26/night for an electric site
(For more than 4 people, add $2/each additional person.)
Residents may now reserve campsites starting December 1 for the following camping season. Please complete the application below.
Enjoy a luxurious weekend of climate-controlled camping comfort. Two cabins are available for rent, by week or weekend. The cabins come complete with sink, microwave oven, refrigerator, rustic log furniture, queen-size bed, full-size sleeper futon sofa, and, of course, heating and air-conditioning.
- $75 per night (plus applicable fees, additional fees may be require)
The Equestrian Area at Northwest River Park is open for camping from April 1 to November 30. Camping is limited to Friday and Saturday nights; Sundays on holiday weekends only. Facilities include restrooms and potable water.
- Campsites are $25 per night for a maximum of: 1 trailer, 1 car/truck, 2 horses, 4 people.
Please complete the application below.