- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Fax: 757-277-9365||Email: PRGeneral@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 1441 Bainbridge Blvd, Chesapeake 23324|
Built in 1933 and located in the South Norfolk borough of Chesapeake; this 11-acre beautiful lakeside Park features mature trees and a scenic archway bridge that provides historic and panoramic views.
Bordering the north side of the lake, from the end of the bridge, lies a walkway with several granite monuments, ending with a beautiful garden at the flagpole. The South Norfolk Ruritans recently dedicated this Lakeside Veterans' Walk Memorial commemorating those in the armed forces who gave their lives in service of our country from WWI through the Gulf War.
- ADA-Accessible Walkway to Bridge
- Renovated Footbridge Over the Lake
- Fishing Pier
- Picnic Shelters with Grills
- ADA-Accessible Playground
View the City's rentable facilities and park amenities: