- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Park Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
Deep Creek Lock Park
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Email: ContactPRT@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 300 Luray Street, Chesapeake, VA 23322|
This 25-acre site is named for the Corps of Engineers' lock which separates the salt water of Deep Creek from the fresh water of the historic Dismal Swamp Canal. It is heavily wooded with a combination pedestrian bridge/elevated walkway system to traverse a tidal inlet and marsh area.
Other Park Amenities:
- Canoe put-in
- Foot Trails wind through woods.
- Horseshoe and Volleyball Courts
- Observation tower over-looking the Locks.
- Play area
- Picnic Shelters with grill
View the City's rentable facilities and park amenities: