- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Skate Park Hours
9 a.m. - 1/2 hour before Sunset
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Fax: 757-277-9365||Email: ContactPRT@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
Located at Chesapeake City Park, a few miles from Greenbrier South exit off I-64 in Chesapeake, the facility is open for participants who wish to skateboard, in-line skate and bikes.
It includes a spine ramp, hip ramp and three-quarter pipe. It also features a street area that includes a series of smaller ramps, and boxed platforms.
Hours: 9 a.m. - 1/2 hour before Sunset
Participants must wear helmets and have a City of Chesapeake Skate Park membership. Participants are required to display a current sticker at all times on their helmet. No sticker, no skating.
Call 757-382-6411 for information and membership registration.
Current Membership Rates
|Resident Type||Annual Fees|
- Administrative Office: 757-382-6411
- City Park Ranger Station: 757-312-0243
- Skate Park Hotline: 757-382-8878
- TDD Phone Number for Hearing Impaired Callers 757-382-CITY(2489) or 1-800-828-1120
- Information about "Facility Rentals"