- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Western Branch Park
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Fax: 757-277-9365||Email: ContactPRT@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 4437 Portsmouth Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23323|
CURRENT STATUS OF PARK AND RECREATION AMENITIES
For updates on changes in services, facilities, programs and events related to COVID-19, please visit our web page Parks, Recreation and Tourism COVID-19-Related Information and Updates. If you have questions, please call 757-382-6411 during office hours Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This 93-acre park, adjacent to Western Branch Community Center, features a variety of multipurpose athletic fields and open spaces. This family-oriented facility is dedicated to fun, sports, recreation and relaxation.
The park is open daily from sunrise to sunset. Fields and facilities with lighting are open until 11 p.m.
- Concession Building
- Dog park with water feature
- 5 Multipurpose fields (lighted)
- Half-court basketball courts
- Pickleball courts (lighted)
- 6 Tennis courts (lighted)
- Natural 2-mile walking trail
- Playground area featuring a Max Net Climber
- 2 picnic shelters with grills
- Restroom Building
- Tree Trail
The Athletic amenities support programmed sports to include softball, soccer and football. Tennis/pickleball and basketball courts are open to the general public on first come basis.
View the City's rentable facilities and park amenities: