- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
1. First time registering for a Leisure Guide class? See ways to register.
2. You can search for classes by topic by clicking the ORANGE button below or you can search by using a Program Number.
3. Need a PROGRAM NUMBER? View our Tri-fold Brochures in the link below.
"PROGRAMS in the SPOTLIGHT"
View the Tri-fold Brochures to find more details and program numbers.
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Editor: Cyndy Perkins|
|Address: 1224 Progressive Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
Spring/Summer 2017 Registration begins Sunday, March 19, 2017.
Chesapeake Parks, Recreation and Tourism publishes the LEISURE GUIDE, shown here, which details all programs and classes in adult and youth athletics, arts and crafts, exercise, fitness, dance, drama and music, personal development, and therapeutic recreation, along with senior citizen "55 & Better" services. It also includes events and list the amenities of many of the beautiful parks in Chesapeake.
Pick up a LEISURE GUIDE at any one of the eight community centers, all public libraries, or call the Chesapeake Parks, Recreation and Tourism Administration offices at 757-382-6411 and find out how to get on our mailing list.
Fall/Winter 2016-17 Leisure Guide:
available on August 7, 2016.
This publication has been made available for your online convenience – with 2 viewing options!
LEISURE GUIDE Fall/Winter 2016
View as a magazine online!
(click to launch the full edition in a new window)
How to Contact Us
GENERAL INFORMATION/SPECIAL INTEREST
PARKS & PARK PROGRAMS