- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
1. First time registering for a Leisure Guide class? See ways to register.
2. You can search for classes by topic by clicking the ORANGE button below or you can search by using a Program Number.
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Editor: Cyndy Perkins|
|Address: 1224 Progressive Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
Spring/Summer 2017 Registration begins Sunday, March 12, 2017.
Pick up a LEISURE GUIDE at any one of the eight community centers, all public libraries, or call the Chesapeake Parks,
- Spring/Summer 2017 Leisure Guide will be available on March 12, 2017
Fall/Winter 2017-2018 Leisure Guide will be available on August 6, 2017
This publication has been made available for your online convenience – with 2 viewing options!
LEISURE GUIDE Spring/Summer 2017
How to Contact Us
GENERAL INFORMATION/SPECIAL INTEREST
PARKS & PARK PROGRAMS