- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
“Movie & More” Series
Come out and join us for a movie on the lawn! Before the movie starts, dance the afternoon away with our DJ playing family friendly music. Or visit our information tent and sign up to win prizes while the kids bounce in our large inflatables and the younger ones play in our new and improved “Chessie's waddler and toddler” zone. Other activities include face painting, lawn games, and food vendors.
ALL activities are FREE! Concessions are on-site for purchase. Please bring your blankets or lawn chairs (allowed in selected seating areas only). No tents permitted.
2020 Dates and Locations:
- May 9 - Elizabeth River Park; The Lion King (2019). Event at 6 pm, Movie at Sunset
- July 25 - Courtyard Square Park; Honey I Shrunk The Kids. Event at 6 pm, Movie at Sunset
- August 22 - Western Branch Community Center Gym; Moana. Event at 2 pm at NEW Splash Park, Movie at 4 pm
- October 10 - Deep Creek Park; Dolittle. Event at 5 pm, Movie at Sunset
Information: Chesapeake Parks, Recreation and Tourism, 757-382-6411