- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
I Want To
- Apply for SNAP (Food Assistance)
- Apply for TANF
- Apply for Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Apply for Child Care Assistance
- Apply for Energy Assistance (Heating/Cooling)
- Report Suspected Adult Abuse/Neglect
- Report Suspected Child Abuse/Neglect
- Get Child Support Information
- Get Housing Information
- Get Information on Social Security
- Get Information on Virginia Employment Commission
- Find Resources
Proposed: Joint Juvenile Justice Center Maps
The City of Chesapeake (Chesapeake) and the Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice (VDJJ) are looking to partner to build a "Joint Juvenile Justice Center (JJJC)" with Chesapeake operating a juvenile detention center and VDJJ operating a juvenile correctional center. This page offers two maps of the proposed location - an overhead view and a view of the properties found in a 1/2-mile radius.
An overhead view of the proposed location. View a PDF version of this map.
A view of properties within 1.5-mile radius of proposed facility location. View a PDF version of this map.