- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Chesapeake Farmers' Market
The Chesapeake Farmers’ Markets promote locally grown produce. Local producers will be offering fresh fruits and vegetables, herbs, plants, eggs, honey, meats and value-added products made from things grown on the farm.
- Chesapeake City Park, the Market Place covered shelter, 900 City Park Drive, will operate 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Wednesdays & Saturdays, from June 9 until November 21, 2018
- Battlefield Park South (adjacent to Great Bridge bridge, near the Albemarle Canal) 120 Reservation Road, will operate 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Wednesdays and Saturdays, June 9 - September 29, 2018
- Western Branch Community Center, will operate 8 a.m. to 1 pm., Saturdays ONLY, June 9 - October 27, 2018
Promote locally grown agricultural products to stimulate the farm economy and preserve our agricultural base. Provide an opportunity for citizens to enjoy fresh products directly from local farms.