- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Virginia Absentee Ballot Application (for permanent residents of Virginia who will be away from their city or county on Election Day or unable to go to the polls because of illness or disability)
Virginia Annual Absentee Ballot Application due to Physical Disability or Illness (for permanent residents of Virginia who are unable to go to the polls because of illness or disability)
Tips for Absentee Voters
- Apply early! Voters can request an Absentee Ballot Application as early as 12 months before an election. Please allow enough time for your application to be processed and your ballot to be mailed to you. Your voted ballot must be received by your Electoral Board in time to be counted on Election Day.
- Please fill out the form completely. Omissions on your form can jeopardize your ability to vote.
- ONLINE Absentee Ballot Lookup(Virginia Department of Elections)
Absentee Ballot Forms
Absentee Ballot Applications are available at:
Voter Registration Office
411 Cedar Road
Chesapeake, VA 23322