- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
I Want To
Submit Your Video to Chesapeake Television
Viewers are invited to submit their own video productions to WCTV for possible airing on the station. Videos may also appear on CityOfChesapeake.net. There is no guarantee that a submitted video will be used on either venue, however.
- Video content must meet standards for good taste and appropriateness for a general audience.
- Video must not be copyrighted or in any other way licensed for use.
- Videos may be of any subject, given the above guidelines. Possible subjects include local sporting events, school events, civic programs, or videos produced specifically for air (such as video tributes, etc.)
- Videos may be submitted on DVD or other digital media (DV tape).
Additional submission guidelines and information may be obtained by calling WCTV at 757-547-1748 or by emailing the Public Communications Department at email@example.com.
WCTV and the City of Chesapeake Department of Public Communications reserve the right to accept or reject any video submission for any reason.