- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Applicants Needed for City Boards and Commissions
The Chesapeake City Council is seeking residents who may be interested in serving on various boards and commissions. Boards and commissions provide a vital service to various City departments,
Citizens wishing to serve must complete an application form. Applications are due in the City Clerk’s office by February 28, 2018. City Council will appoint candidates for these vacancies during its March 27, 2018 meeting.
Applications are currently being accepted for the following City Council appointed boards and commissions:
- Chesapeake Commission on Health and Well Being - 2 vacancies
- Chesapeake Integrated Behavioral Healthcare Board - 1 vacancy (Individual or Family Member who has received services)
- Chesapeake Interagency Consortium - 2 vacancies (Children/Family Services Rep; Parent Rep)
- Human Services Advisory Board - 4 vacancies
- Library Board - 1 vacancy
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board - 3 vacancies
- Transportation Toll Facility Advisory Committee - 2 vacancies
For more information or to apply, contact the City Clerk’s office at 757-382-6151 or visit Boards and Commissions.