- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Applicants Needed for City Boards and Commissions
The Chesapeake City Council is seeking residents who may be interested in serving on various boards and commissions. Boards and commissions provide a vital service to various City departments, agencies
Citizens wishing to serve must complete an application form. Applications are due in the City Clerk’s office by April 27, 2018. City Council will appoint candidates for these vacancies during its May 22,
Applications are currently being accepted for the following City Council appointed boards and commissions:
- Animal Services Advisory Board - 3 vacancies
- Chesapeake Interagency Consortium - 1 vacancy (Children/Family Services Rep)
- Chesapeake OPEB Finance Board - 1 vacancy
- Economic Development Authority - 1 vacancy
- Hampton Roads Disabilities Board - 1 vacancy (Visually Impaired Individual or Family Member)
For more information or to apply, contact the City Clerk’s office at 757-382-6151 or visit Boards and Commissions.