- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Clean and Green Poster Contest
The Clean and Green Poster Contest is sponsored by the CEIC for Chesapeake students to promote litter prevention. The contest is open to students in grades K-12. The purpose of this contest is to get the viewer to start thinking and stop littering. To enter, a teacher or parent must register online. Please read all rules prior to registering. Registration for the 2020 contest begins December 2, 2019. Registration Deadline is Monday, March 2, 2020. Posters must be completed by March 27, 2020.
There are five categories for entries based on the school grade of students entering a poster.
Cash prizes are awarded.
- 1st Place - $100
- 2nd Place - $50
- 3rd Place - $25
Schools receive a $50 check for the teacher of each first-place winner to use for a celebration party or any classroom need.
INFORMATIONAL FLYER AND RULES:
- Click here for the Clean and Green Poster Contest Flyer and Rules
- Begins December 2, 2019 and ends March 2, 2020.
- Register a Student - click here. (Early registrations will not be accepted)
- Teachers: Register a Class - click here. (Early registrations will not be accepted)