- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Business Beautification Award
This award recognizes a business in Chesapeake that takes pride in the visual impression it leaves on the surrounding neighborhood and shows an awareness of the environment. Criteria is based on:
- Building(s) – The design is appropriate for the adjacent neighborhood, suitably placed on the site, and maintained.
- Landscape – The landscape is healthy and appropriately scaled for the building.
- Litter Control – The area is clean and litter free. Trash containers are available for public use.
- Signage – The overall design is consistent in style and lettering.
A certificate is presented to the winning business at the Chesapeake Environmental Improvement Council (CEIC) Awards Luncheon in March.
Nominations will be accepted from August 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018.
- Previous Winners
- 2017 Winner Announced
- 2016 Winner Announced
- Business Beautification Award Nomination Form (Opens August 1, 2018)
For information or questions about the Chesapeake Environmental Improvement Council (CEIC) or its projects, call the Special Programs Office in the Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism at 757-382-6411.