- Visiting Chesapeake?
- City Activities and Info
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
City Resources for Persons with Disabilities
Boards & Commissions
- Multi-Jurisdictional Disabilities Services Board
Provides input to State and local agencies on service needs and priorities of persons with physical and sensory disabilities.
Commissioner of the Revenue
- Real Estate Tax Relief - Disabled/Senior Citizens
- Real Estate Tax Relief - Basic Requirements
- Commissioner of the Revenue's Office
Chesapeake Integrated Behavioral Healthcare
(formerly Community Services Board)
- Chesapeake Integrated Behavioral Healthcare
- Mental Health Services
- Intellectual Disabilities Services
- Substance Abuse Services
- Disability Disaster Preparedness Resource Center
Parks & Recreation Department
The Therapeutic Recreation Program serves citizens of Chesapeake with disabilities and special needs.
- Project Lifesaver International
Project Lifesaver International is the world's most reliable program for locating missing persons. By forming partnerships with local law enforcement and public safety organizations, Project Lifesaver deploys specially trained teams with the most reliable technology available to quickly locate and return wandering adults and children to their families and caregivers.