- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Request a Service
- Request a Service via the Customer Contact Center – 80 requests available online
- Request a Bulk Trash Collection
- Trash Container – Repair, Replace Damaged, Request New
- Recycling Container – Repair, Replace Damaged, Replace with Smaller Size
- Mosquito Control Service Request
Stay Connected to Your Government
- City Council and Planning Commission meetings live and on demand WCTV Chesapeake Television.
- Search for State Legislator by Address
- Voting – Am I Registered?
- Voting – Where Do I Vote? – NEW!
- Flood Zone Look-up
- Find Your Storm Surge Zone
- Property QuickSearch – Searchable, Map-Based information about Chesapeake Properties
NOTE: If you are receiving an error when loading the Property QuickSearch map, you will need to clear your browser cache. Especially when using Google Chrome.
- Partial Real Estate Tax Exemption for Rehabilitated Residential Real Estate program
- Real Estate Assessments Lookup
- Real Estate Tax Information – paid subscription lookup service
- GIS Map Gallery
- School zone look up by address
- File a Police Report Online
- Interactive Crime Map – search by address
- Provide a Confidential Crime Tip
And learn more about the City Discount Program for Chesapeake Expressway
Did you know?
You can provide an anonymous crime tip to the Chesapeake Police Department? Submit your tip online, text CHESTIP plus your tip to CRIMES (274637), or call 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887). Note that this is for non-emergency use. For emergencies, call 911.