- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Oak Grove Lake Park
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Fax: 757-277-9365||Email: email@example.com|
|Address: 409 Bryon Street, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
Located just off Volvo Pkwy, with its half lake and half scenic open space. There is 65 acres of hardwood forest and wetlands. Picnic tables and benches are scattered along the trail, which provides a mixture of panoramic views of the lake, as well as forested and wildlife.
Other Park Amenities:
- Fishing/Observation Platforms*
- Play area
- Picnic Shelters with grills
- Trail – 1.5 mile circular multi-use fitness trail for walking, jogging and biking, runs the perimeter of the 65-acre lake.
- 6 outdoor fitness stations are located around the perimeter of the trail
*ADA accessible Trail and 5 ADA accessible fishing/observation platforms around the lake and is open to the public for bank fishing (except as prohibited by signage).
View the City's rentable facilities and park amenities: