- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
I Want To
- Apply for SNAP (Food Assistance)
- Apply for TANF
- Apply for Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Apply for Child Care Assistance
- Apply for Energy Assistance (Heating/Cooling)
- Report Suspected Adult Abuse/Neglect
- Report Suspected Child Abuse/Neglect
- Get Child Support Information
- Get Housing Information
- Get Information on Social Security
- Get Information on Virginia Employment Commission
- Find Resources
Chesapeake Social Services
|Phone: 757-382-2000||Fax: 757-543-1644|
|Address: 100 Outlaw Street, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
The Division of Social Services is located at 100 Outlaw Street in the Crestwood area of the City.
The Chesapeake Division of Social Services provides programs and services to the citizens of Chesapeake to help with economic hardships and strengthening families.
Please use the "I Want To" box on the left side of this page to access our most requested programs.
GENEX Services, in cooperation with the Chesapeake Jobs Work! Center, will be holding a Job Fair on Wednesday, November 19, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
For more information: Job Fair November 2014 Flyer