- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
Chesapeake Farmers' Market
The Chesapeake Farmers’ Markets promote locally grown produce. Local producers will be offering fresh fruits and vegetables, herbs, plants, eggs, honey, meats and value added products made from things grown on the farm. The summer/fall season Begins Sept. 1.
- The Market Place covered shelter at Chesapeake City Park, 900 City Park Drive, will operate 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Wednesdays & Saturdays until Nov. 22.
- The Battlefield Park South market located at 120 Reservation Road south of the Great Bridge bridge, beside the Albemarle Canal, will be open Saturdays only through the end of September, 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- The Western Branch Community Center market at 4437 Portsmouth Blvd., will be open Saturdays only through end of October, 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
The Battlefield Park South and the Western Branch Community Center markets are open air markets, so be aware weather may affect the operation of the markets.
Promote locally grown agricultural products to stimulate the farm economy and preserve our agricultural base. Provide an opportunity for citizens to enjoy fresh products directly from local farms.