- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Rates and Fees
Table of Current Rates
- Water and Sewer (collection only) Charges for a Typical Residential Meter:
Set-up Fee $10 Minimum (6 Consumptions*) Bi-monthly Water Bill $37 Water Rate per Consumption above Minimum $4.178 Minimum (6 Consumptions*) Bi-monthly Sewer Bill $17.90 Sewer Rate per Consumption above Minimum $3.971 * 1 Consumption = 748 Gallons
- Residential water meters are read approximately every 60-days and bills cover two (2) months of service.
- 757-382-6352 for more information on rates
- Connection Fee Chart
- Connection fees are required for all new service locations.
- Water and sewer connectionfees are based on water meter size and whether the City or a developer extended the water and/or sewer mains for a new service.
- 757-382-6671 for more information on connection fees