- Visiting Chesapeake?
- Resources for New and Relocating Businesses
- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
- In observation of National Historic Preservation Month (May), the Chesapeake Historic Preservation Commission and Norfolk County Historical Society will be displaying historic photographs and drawings in the Central Library until May 31st.
- Dominion Boulevard Corridor Study and Economic Development Strategic Plan
- Proposed Amendments to South Norfolk Local Historic District and the Chesapeake Board of Historic and Architectural Review (TA-Z-15-06, TA-Z-15-07, TA-Z-15-08)
|Phone: 757-382-6176||Fax: 757-382-8356||Email: email@example.com|
|Address: 306 Cedar Road, 2nd Floor, Chesapeake, VA 23322|
|Planning Commission||Applications & Forms||Planning Library|
|Demographics||Chesapeake Bay Preservation Area (CBPA)||Historic|