- Development, Land Use & Construction
- City Council
- City Budget
- Property Information
Senior Day Program
NEW! Senior Day Program at The Portlock in South Norfolk. Provides an opportunity for citizens who function independently and are in good health, to participate in a variety of structured, recreational activities to increase quality of life.
When: M, W, F; 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Cost: $45 per week w/transportation
$30 per week w/out transportation
"55 & Better" Programs
|Phone: 757-382-6411||Email: PRGeneral@cityofchesapeake.net|
|Address: 1224 Progressive Drive, Suite 200, Chesapeake, VA 23320|
- Generally for "55 & Better" (unless otherwise stated)
- Activities Fill-up Quickly
- Register Early
How & Where to Register:
- Complete the Program Registration Form
- Drop Off Registration Form and Fee at:
For more information on the Chesapeake Senior/Therapeutic Recreation Activites, see the Leisure Guide.
Portlock Senior Center
1114 Freeman Avenue – 757-545-9639
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Kitchenette with refrigerator
- Ample parking
- Covered deck
- Fellowship and holiday socials
- Super Bowl Party!
- Nintendo Wii game system on a wide-screen television
"55 & Better" General Programs and Special Events
Check out all of our programs and special events offered for those "55 & Better" in Chesapeake.
- Find out about our Programs
- General Programs
- Arts & Crafts
- Exercise & Fitness
- Bus Trips
Contact Karen Christy at 757-382-1339 for additional information.
Contact Kela Cowan-Gant at 757-382-1333 for senior special events.