< Back to City of Chesapeake
All City Calendars
Boards & Commissions Calendars
We're testing a communities section for our website. South Norfolk stands as our prototype website. Depending on its success, we may expand the section with the implementation of more community-specific websites.
|< Back to Calendar
|Medicare Information Workshop Series
||October 29, 2019
||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Medicare Information Workshop Series
If you are considering retirement, turning 65 or need to understand Medicare better, join us for these Free workshops. Refreshments and door prizes! Sponsored by Cecil Jenkins Insurance, Humana and United Healthcare.
- Tuesday, October 29: 10 am - 12 pm & 2 - 4 pm at Dr. Clarence V. Cuffee Community Center, 2019 Windy Rd. 23324
- Thursday, November 7: 10 am - 12 pm & 2 - 4 pm at Western Branch Community Center, 4437 Portsmouth Blvd. 23321
- Tuesday, November 12: 10 am at Rokeby Center, 1709 Rokeby Ave. 23325
- Tuesday, November 19: 10 am - 12 pm & 2 - 4 pm at Western Branch Community Center, 4437 Portsmouth Blvd. 23321
- Friday, November 22: 10 am at Western Branch Community Center, 4437 Portsmouth Blvd. 23321
Contact Mimi Perko at 757-382-6411 or visit www.cityofchesapeake.net/55andbetter
If you have a community event you would like to add to the City Calendar, make sure to first read the City's calendar guidelines. For more to do in the City, check out VisitChesapeake.com.