< Back to City of Chesapeake
Due to the City's response to COVID-19, many events are being canceled.
Before attending an event, contact the organizer to confirm it's taking place.
All City Calendars
Boards & Commissions Calendars
We're testing a communities section for our website. South Norfolk stands as our prototype website. Depending on its success, we may expand the section with the implementation of more community-specific websites.
|< Back to Calendar
|Chesapeake Board of Historic and Architectural Review
||June 4, 2020
||Portlock Gallery Building Map it
3815 Bainbridge Blvd.
For your safety, the City has taken the following precautions to ensure the well-being and safety of applicants and participants for this regularly scheduled meeting:
- City staff and HARB members shall wear face coverings and encourage applicants and other meeting participants to do the same in keeping with CDC-recommended preventative measures.
- Staff and HARB members will maintain a minimum six feet distance from one another, and applicants and meeting participants will be asked to sit in designated seating to maintain social distancing requirements.
- Applicants and participants will be asked to wait in designated seating areas while other applications are being heard so that there are no gatherings of more than 10 individuals. Speaker cards will be available to ensure speakers are heard for each application.
- Staff will cleanse the meeting room and designated waiting areas before the meeting, and will cleanse the designated applicant proposal table before HARB hears the next applicant.
- Staff, applicants, and participants who have had symptoms of COVID-19, or have had a fever in the past 2 weeks are encouraged to stay home and not participate in the meeting.
- Lastly, the City of Chesapeake will provide reasonable accommodations and services necessary for sensory-impaired and disabled persons. Contact 382-6273 at least three working days in advance of the meeting.